Basic insight features

Peter Borsa asrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 5 16:09:32 UTC 2011

Hi!

1. Well, it's probably my mistake, I tried to follow our Git branching
and merging section. It seems I made a mistake so if you've any idea,
share it and I'll fix it.

2. Probably yes, I enabled the needful modules and I put only changes
into a feature. A few modules are in default status. I mean, just
enabled and there  is no changes.

3. Not necessarily because I wanted to test Strongarm, Diff and
Features Extras modules. Does it work, how it works and can I export
blocks?!