[Insight] Meeting reminder 2011-07-12 UTC 2000

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:51:27 UTC 2011

We'll meet in #fedora-meeting on IRC Freenode at 2000 UTC (4:00pm US
Eastern time).  Last week, rather than do a normal meeting, we did a
working meeting and handled some existing issues, including theme
upgrades.  Thanks to Maria (tatica) Leandro for that!  Also Peter
(asrob) Borsa has put up a package for review so we can have a
good-looking mobile site.

Here are pending action items from our last regular meeting.  The
other have been cleared (I found that features_extra stuff asrob put
together did work, but we need packaging of that module):

    asrob
        asrob test mediawiki_api function for ticket #2713

Peter, how are you coming on this one?

    hiemanshu
        hiemanshu Pull calendar ideas from our email discussion
        threads and previous meeting notes into a wiki page so we can
        edit them easier

Hiemanshu, did you still intend to do this?  When we last spoke on
Tuesday you said you were going to handle it.  If not, no worries,
just let us know and someone else will handle it. :-)

    stickster
        stickster Summarize podcast info to list

I need to do this still, will try to send by tomorrow.