tuxdna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:06:06 UTC 2011
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Peter Borsa <asrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> I suggest, choose COD distribution. http://usecod.com
>> This is a Conference Organizing Drupal distro, see its homepage. But
>> if you want to create an unique instance/installation, please let
>> me/us know and I/we will help you.
> Oh, thanks Peter. COD looks nice. I will give it a try and let you know.
I now believe that COD is what we need to setup our website with.
It has all the features
that we require.
I tried it yesterday evening and found that we can keep track of:
* Events - like FUDCon Milan, FUDCon India etc, separately on the
* Speakers - with their profile
* Sessions - with attachments ( presentations etc. )
* Voting for the sessions
* Parallel Tracks and Rooms
* Time Slots
* Pre-scheduled slots - like lunch/tea break etc.
* Attendee registrartion
* Payment ( in case an event is a paid event ) - we won't need it I guess.
* Scheduling of event across tracks
* and more things that we can explore and use.
Thanks to Peter for pointing me to COD. :)
More information about the logistics