FUDCon website

tuxdna tuxdna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:41:44 UTC 2011

> Let us host the static pages immediately. We need hosting space for the same.

Let me gather the dates for upcoming events here:
 * FUDCon Milan 2011 [1] - 30th of September, 2011 - 2nd of October, 2011
 * FUDCon India 2011 [2]  -  4th of November, 2011 -  6th of November, 2011

Since FUDCon Milan is going to happen earlier, we need to get the website up
before this event.

We have roughly 60 days for FUDCon Milan to happen, so we must try to
pull a website in a next couple of weeks.

I believe that there were some plans for FADs as well. Anyone knows the dates?

/tuxdna

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Milan_2011
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:India_2011