FUDCon website

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:49:15 UTC 2011

On 07/18/2011 08:17 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 06:16:03PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> COD is basically a bundle of several Django modules and some
>                                        ^^^^^^ Drupal?
>> customization settings.   If we follow the usual Fedora packaging rules
>> and start unbundling and packaging each of the modules separately,  we
>> would not finish this work on time I suspect
> +1.

Yes,  Drupal  ( I am spending too much time with Django modules because
of Askbot)   I am not sure how to handle this.  I can do a quick and
dirty package for our purposes now and working on unbundling it slowly
if that is a option.   Otherwise,  there are dozens of modules to
individually review and there is a lot to work on.

Rahu