FUDCon website

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon Jul 18 18:39:04 UTC 2011

> What would it take to convince Red Hat (or try to make the case at
> least) that the Fedora Project really needs paid infrastructure
> support to maintain something that would be as important as Drupal?

I think the fact that we have a relatively large group of RHT
employees dedicated to Fedora infrastructure means that the need is
acknowledged. As to what that group considers core to their purpose I
think they largely decide on their own. Whether something is worthy of
expanding headcount is a different matter and I can't begin to
guesstimate.