FUDCon website

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:35:54 UTC 2011

On 07/21/2011 12:44 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Yeah. Sorry if we aren't being agile enough here, but we really want to
> make sure anything deployed for production in fedora infrastructure is
> viable and long term maintainable.

Yeah but sometimes we need a short fix before we can apply a long term
fix.  I don't mind doing the work for getting COD in Fedora but I am not
sure about completing the task in time for us being to able to use it in
FUDCon India.  I will look closely when I find time.

> Would it be possible to keep using the wiki for registration/etc for
> now? Or would it be possible to deploy some simple app that just does
> registration for example for now?
>
> Pointing somewhere else would be an option, but do keep in mind it
> would be nice to have that data later if we do move to something else
> (for historical reasons if nothing else. ;)

Sure.  What I would like to have asap is fudcon.fp.o and access to host
some html pages for sending to potential sponsors.  Meanwhile Kushal is
testing the feasibility of using funnel (http://funnel.hasgeek.in/) and
Praveen Kumar is packaging all the different dependencies it needs.
Saleem Ansari is looking at COD and we might use that as a fallback,
maybe hosting it elsewhere for the time being.

Rahul