[Insight] Theme devel branch

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:41:15 UTC 2011

I now have the Fedora Insight theme "devel" branch being pulled to the
insight01.dev.fedoraproject.org host just like the features "devel"
branch.

We should have a SOP for branches to use for the various hosts,
similar to the way the Fedora website is managed. That means we can
manage the features and theme through git commits, rather than having
to additionally roll up the content into a package, get it into the
infra repo, etc. Also the methodology will be familiar to anyone who
works on the Fedora website proper, which I think is a win overall.

I believe that the website is managed with "master" being the current
public content but I'll check to make sure that's correct.

Paul