Fedora Insight podcast integration idea

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:19:52 UTC 2011

Hi!

Let me try this again. Here are two use case which I imagined, I hope
it will helpful. If you have any use case, please, tell me.

* General users / Fedora contributors

  * I want to find all podcasts about Fedora.

  RIGHT NOW: There are some podcasts on the different places like
wiki. (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_release_podcasts)
  These podcasts are hard to find.

  SHINY FUTURE: I would like to see a list where I can find all
podcasts that are recorded, can sort those by name, date etc-etc.

  * I want to listen to those podcasts on the page.

  RIGHT NOW: I can not listen to those because there is a link to the
file(mp3, ogg). If I do not have a browser plugin I can not play it in
the browser.

  SHINY FUTURE: I would like to use a flash player to listen to those
podcasts, create a playlist.

--
Peter