[insight]Non FAS Login

Hiemanshu Sharma fedora at theindiangeek.in
Wed Jun 8 03:24:19 UTC 2011

Most of you know my GSoC project is on Fedora Events System and I am slowly getting started with it right now (Darned exams kept me out for a long time). Now when a new event is created anyone can attend it and register online for it. Well for first timers we don't really expect them to have FAS accounts so I would like to allow login via OpenID, twitter and/or Facebook which allows access to only a specific part of the site (they can register for events, comment on posts and vote for bar camps events). What are your thoughts on this?

-H

Sent from my iPhone