Meeting Minutes June 07

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:42:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 09:10:56AM +0530, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> I couldn't find them so here they are

Hiemanshu, thanks for doing this.  You helped me discover this morning
that I had a local configuration problem on my mail server, which I've
now fixed.

I had enabled 2-factor authentication with my Gmail account, and had
forgotten to register my mail server with its own authentication code.
My deliveries were being deferred, but they should now be fixed.  (And
people are probably getting a couple days worth of mail that was
clogged on my system!)

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com