FAS in L10N workflow

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 23 13:35:42 UTC 2011

23.06.2011, 19:34, "Kévin Raymond" <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:
> IMHO it is good to keep FAS account because we want Fedora Project
> contributors and not only people working int L10n.

True, but it's not required to do L10N. And there is pretty much information to digest already.

> L10n could be the start point to contribute.

It already is. As well as a point to enjoy staying at or as a point to move on. They would continue with FAS as their interest and involvement grow into the roles that require it.

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode