[Insight] Meeting time is EST, next Monday will be 1900 UTC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:19:11 UTC 2011

As previously agreed upon and listed on the wiki, our meeting time is
set via US-Eastern time (3:00pm).

After this weekend, for a few weeks, daylight savings time in the US
will not align with most places in Europe that use it.  Our current
2000 UTC meeting time will change to 1900 UTC next week.  That means
in Berlin and Rome, for example, it will be 8:00pm/20:00, and in
Caracas it will be 2:30pm/14:30.

This should only be the case for a few weeks; by the end of March most
places that observe DST will have changed.  Hopefully this won't be
too much of an imposition for anyone who normally attends?