[Insight] Meeting reminder

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:32:49 UTC 2011

We'll be meeting today at 3:00pm EDT (1900 UTC, remember time change)
in #fedora-meeting-1. Previous meeting notes are seen here:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-07/insight.2011-03-07-19.59.html

The only pending actions are puppet-related, so we can start working
on a staging instance. I think averi has already made some progress
here. I think we should try to spend the majority of the meeting
discussing:

(1) Next steps for staging. I presume we need a host on which to
iterate through a deployment, so we can find out where our puppet
definition needs to be modified. If we can get that finalized in the
next day or two, we should be ready for production very quickly.

(2) Update the content in the database. That way when the content is
copied it will be fairly up to date, with a couple recent stories of
interest including the newest weekly news.

--
Paul