[Insight] Meeting reminder

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Mon Mar 14 13:47:24 UTC 2011

Il giorno 14/mar/2011, alle ore 12.32, Paul Frields ha scritto:

> We'll be meeting today at 3:00pm EDT (1900 UTC, remember time change)
> in #fedora-meeting-1. Previous meeting notes are seen here:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-07/insight.2011-03-07-19.59.html
>
> The only pending actions are puppet-related, so we can start working
> on a staging instance. I think averi has already made some progress
> here. I think we should try to spend the majority of the meeting
> discussing:

yes. Insight's theme package is now included in our infrastructure
repo. (repos got rebuilt already for EL6)

Our staging istance should go to app01.stg and proxy01.stg.

> (1) Next steps for staging. I presume we need a host on which to
> iterate through a deployment, so we can find out where our puppet
> definition needs to be modified. If we can get that finalized in the
> next day or two, we should be ready for production very quickly.

We will just have to check out and test our puppet configuration. If
everything is set up correctly we should be ready to go for production.

/me will coordinate with smooge to land the missing bits of it. I would love
seeing it done for this evening at the meeting.

See you at the meeting,

Andrea