[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-03-14 UTC 1900

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:56:55 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-14/insight.2011-03-14-19.01.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-14/insight.2011-03-14-19.01.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-14/insight.2011-03-14-19.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 19:01:16)
  * LINK: http://publictest09.fedoraproject.org/drupal/ <-- test
    instance  (stickster, 19:02:50)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-03-07/insight.2011-03-07-19.59.html
    <-- previous meeting notes  (stickster, 19:03:13)
  * All our action items are either done, obsoleted, or OBE (overtaken
    by events) -- yay!  (stickster, 19:03:45)

* Packaging  (stickster, 19:04:01)
  * Everything we need is now either in testing or stable for EPEL,
    including our AuthFAS plugin.  (stickster, 19:04:24)
  * The theme has been packaged and averi got it into the Infrastructure
    repo for use in staging and production.  (stickster, 19:04:45)

* Puppet and staging  (stickster, 19:09:07)
  * Dedicated VM for staging will be at
    insight01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org  (stickster, 19:12:58)
  * AGREED: Everyone on the team should check their real FAS account and
    see that they have a cmsadmin or cmseditor group membership.
    (stickster, 19:16:47)
  * LINK:
    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/cmseditors
    (sparks, 19:20:44)
  * LINK:
    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/cmsadmin
    (sparks, 19:21:12)
  * ACTION: stickster Thresh the list of people in @cmsadmin to remove
    people no longer around the team  (stickster, 19:26:59)
  * ACTION: asrob Read docs on Upstream Release Monitoring, report back
    next week on whether we can get Drupal modules added to this
    facility  (stickster, 19:36:07)

* Open floor (all other business)  (stickster, 19:42:46)
  * ACTION: averi investigate using a sysadmin-staging or equivalent for
    our staging process.  (stickster, 19:53:31)

Meeting ended at 19:56:03 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster Thresh the list of people in @cmsadmin to remove people no
  longer around the team
* asrob Read docs on Upstream Release Monitoring, report back next week
  on whether we can get Drupal modules added to this facility
* averi investigate using a sysadmin-staging or equivalent for our
  staging process.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob Read docs on Upstream Release Monitoring, report back next
    week on whether we can get Drupal modules added to this facility
* averi
  * averi investigate using a sysadmin-staging or equivalent for our
    staging process.
* stickster
  * stickster Thresh the list of people in @cmsadmin to remove people no
    longer around the team