[Insight] progress

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:56:57 UTC 2011

Just in case it didn't come through in IRC... I finished the following:

* Got the new drupal6-authfas upstream fixed, and new packages built
and pushed to testing (0.2.3-1). They're also installed now on both
publictest03 and publictest09.

* Fixed the problem in the theme package, rerolled the package, and
got Kevin Fenzi to help get it into the infrastructure repo. It's now
installed on publictes03 as well. (it's not on pt09 because that's
where we want to see any theme changes before we package them.)

I'll be offline until lunchtime today (EDT), on a short out of town trip.

--
Paul