[Insight] Removed cmsadmin memberships

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:14:15 UTC 2011

According to the Infrastructure's list of unused group memberships[1],
today I removed the following members of the 'cmsadmin' group in FAS:

cyrushmh
itbegins
matheo
teb
wonderer

I did not remove schendje, whose access was just granted 10 days ago
and who has been actively working on theme details.  Jef, if you feel
you don't need this access, you're free to leave the group or ask me
and I'll remove you.  Otherwise, I'll assume it's useful, and there's
no problem having you there.

* * *
[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2011-March/010044.html

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com