[Insight] Meeting reminder, today 4:00pm US EDT (2000 UTC)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:29:26 UTC 2011

Today our meeting time changes to the new date/time, as agreed in our
2011-04-25 meeting:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-04-25/insight.2011-04-25-19.01.html

The new meeting day is Tuesday at 4:00pm US Eastern, which is 2000 UTC
right now.  Set your appointment calendar reminders appropriately for
your time zone! :-)

We'll be meeting in #fedora-meeting since according to the wiki page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel) the primary channel
is open at that time.  Note the change -- previously we met in
#fedora-meeting-1, now we'll be in #fedora-meeting.

See you there!

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com