[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-05-10 UTC 2000

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:51:06 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-10/insight.2011-05-10-20.00.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-10/insight.2011-05-10-20.00.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-10/insight.2011-05-10-20.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 20:00:12)

* Last week's action items  (stickster, 20:02:58)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-05-02/insight.2011-05-02-19.00.html
    <-- minutes from last meeting  (stickster, 20:03:05)
  * stickster completed all his except editing requirements on
    [[Fedora_Calendar_Project]] page  (stickster, 20:03:42)
  * asrob has done all the things on his list other than previously
    mentioned requirements editing  (stickster, 20:07:10)
  * ACTION: asrob stickster visit
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Calendar_Project and edit
    requirements as needed  (stickster, 20:07:22)

* Features module proposal  (stickster, 20:07:39)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_development_using_Features_module
    <-- asrob is drafting here  (stickster, 20:08:01)
  * ACTION: asrob to finish a procedure there so we can hack at it on
    list  (stickster, 20:08:18)

* insight.dev host status  (stickster, 20:12:29)
  * stickster has installed a bunch of required packages but the
    following things need to be finished still:  (stickster, 20:12:56)
  * 1. Set up MySQL  (stickster, 20:13:04)
  * 2. Finish configuring httpd + Drupal 6  (stickster, 20:13:20)
  * 3. Import data from insight.fp.o via the backup_migrate module
    (stickster, 20:13:41)
  * stickster wants to puppetize this host as well but hasn't had time
    while traveling to figure out where to do that exactly.  (stickster,
    20:15:29)
  * ACTION: stickster Look for assistance/advice in #fedora-admin and
    complete puppetization of insight.dev.fp.o host  (stickster,
    20:15:43)

* Phase 2 proposed work  (stickster, 20:20:22)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_project_plan <-- This
    is the page where we are tracking things we want to do in Phase 2
    (stickster, 20:20:52)
  * LINK:
    http://hiemanshu.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/gsoc-what-goes-around-comes-around/
    <-- hiemanshu says here he wants to integrate an events system with
    Drupal, meaning we could have this as part of insight  (stickster,
    20:25:51)
  * stickster would like to see more communication from them on the
    list. I haven't seen anything from them in writing -- apparently
    they decided this after talking with people in IRC?  (stickster,
    20:26:42)
  * IDEA: Any other things we can add to Phase 2 functions should go on
    the list at [[Insight_project_plan]] (linked from main page as well)
    (stickster, 20:33:03)
  * IDEA: We could set a deadline of F15 release for the Phase 2 list
    (stickster, 20:40:24)
  * AGREED: 2 weeks seems OK to stickster & asrob :-)  (stickster,
    20:42:13)
  * ACTION: stickster Announce Phase 2 collection of functions, deadline
    F15 release day (2011-05-24)  (stickster, 20:42:18)

* Open floor -- all other business  (stickster, 20:42:55)
  * ACTION: asrob try out D6->D7 upgrade to see what happens
    (stickster, 20:48:08)

Meeting ended at 20:50:22 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* asrob stickster visit
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Calendar_Project and edit
  requirements as needed
* asrob to finish a procedure there so we can hack at it on list
* stickster Look for assistance/advice in #fedora-admin and complete
  puppetization of insight.dev.fp.o host
* stickster Announce Phase 2 collection of functions, deadline F15
  release day (2011-05-24)
* asrob try out D6->D7 upgrade to see what happens

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob stickster visit
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Calendar_Project and edit
    requirements as needed
  * asrob to finish a procedure there so we can hack at it on list
  * asrob try out D6->D7 upgrade to see what happens
* stickster
  * asrob stickster visit
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Calendar_Project and edit
    requirements as needed
  * stickster Look for assistance/advice in #fedora-admin and complete
    puppetization of insight.dev.fp.o host
  * stickster Announce Phase 2 collection of functions, deadline F15
    release day (2011-05-24)
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)