Insight development using Features workflow

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat May 14 20:40:16 UTC 2011

Hi Peter (and Insight team) --

This sounds like a good approach to me, as it will allow multiple developers working on new Features to do so and share their code with each other and the Insight community.

I apologize for not being available the past few meetings; I am moving to Ontario (Canada) at the end of June for a new job, which is exciting but means I have been busy wrapping up my current job and getting ready to move my family from Indiana.

Do we have articulated new features that we have some consensus should be pfioritized?  That would seem to me the next step if everyone is fine with the git repo.

   Best,

    - pascal