Reminder: Fedora 15 Final Release Readiness Meeting - Thursday, May 19, 19:00 UTC

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon May 16 16:49:37 UTC 2011

Fedora 15 Final Release Readiness Meeting

date: 2011-05-19
place: irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting
time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern/ 12 PM Pacific)

Ambassadors -- Pierros Papadeas
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Zach Oglesby
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Jared Smith
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- James Laska
Release Engineering -- Dennis Gilmore
Translation -- Noriko Mizumoto
Websites -- Ricky Zhou

This Thursday, May 19, we will meet to make sure we are
coordinated and ready for the final release of Fedora 15
on Tuesday, May 24, 2011.

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams so we'll be looking for the aforementioned people to attend
or send a representative.

See you Thursday!

-Robyn