[Insight] Correction, dev host *not* fully working

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:56:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 12:45:23PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> http://insight01.dev.fedoraproject.org/drupal6/
>
> I've updated the wiki page as well with the details.  Note that the
> dev host shares the same "real FAS" backend authentication with the
> staging and production servers.  I did a successful restoration of
> data from the production server so we can start to use this host to
> attack our ticket work, as well as plan feature development.
>
> Updated information is found on the wiki page here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Project_details

OK, I spoke a little too soon -- apparently I bungled something with
the SSL configuration and need to fix that part.  All https:// URLs
seem to be failing.  I have a meeting in a few minutes so if anyone
has a chance to look into it, much appreciated!

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com