[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-05-17 UTC 2000

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:05:54 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-17/insight.2011-05-17-20.01.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-17/insight.2011-05-17-20.01.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-17/insight.2011-05-17-20.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 20:01:17)

* Last week's action items  (stickster, 20:04:03)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-10/insight.2011-05-10-20.00.html
    <-- Action item list  (stickster, 20:04:19)
  * Action items #1, #2, #4 are done  (stickster, 20:10:27)
  * Action item #5 tabled for now until we can talk at length to
    hiemanshu  (stickster, 20:10:37)
  * ACTION: stickster email hiemanshu + Nushio once again to try to
    engage the engagement engines :-)  (stickster, 20:10:59)
  * ACTION: stickster Work on puppetization of insight01.dev
    (stickster, 20:11:14)

* Development host status  (stickster, 20:11:27)
  * averi and stickster completed dev host work -- it is now active.
    Wiki has been updated with links. Uses HTTPS and FAS for
    authentication, although no signed certs.  (stickster, 20:13:31)
  * ACTION: averi Finish puppetization of insight01.dev on behalf of
    stickster since he has more clue ;-)  (stickster, 20:16:18)

* Feature proposal discussion  (stickster, 20:17:16)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_development_using_Features_module
    (stickster, 20:17:25)
  * asrob + averi set up a fedora-insight-features git repo on Fedora
    Hosted for use as well -- brilliant!  (stickster, 20:18:17)
  * ACTION: stickster to add the branch/merge proposal we just discussed
    above to the wiki page Peter wrote  (stickster, 20:40:38)

* Phase 2 status  (stickster, 20:50:49)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_project_plan#Phase_2
    <-- current list  (stickster, 20:51:01)
  * Any other great ideas for content functions we should consider? Add
    them to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_project_plan#Phase_2
    (stickster, 20:52:39)

* Open floor  (stickster, 20:54:19)
  * ACTION: stickster Make sure next week's agenda includes a brief
    rundown on Phase 2 ideas, and invite the writers to the meeting to
    discuss.  (stickster, 20:55:01)

Meeting ended at 20:56:04 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster email hiemanshu + Nushio once again to try to engage the
  engagement engines :-)
* stickster Work on puppetization of insight01.dev
* averi Finish puppetization of insight01.dev on behalf of stickster
  since he has more clue ;-)
* stickster to add the branch/merge proposal we just discussed above to
  the wiki page Peter wrote
* stickster Make sure next week's agenda includes a brief rundown on
  Phase 2 ideas, and invite the writers to the meeting to discuss.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* averi
  * averi Finish puppetization of insight01.dev on behalf of stickster
    since he has more clue ;-)
* stickster
  * stickster email hiemanshu + Nushio once again to try to engage the
    engagement engines :-)
  * stickster Work on puppetization of insight01.dev
  * averi Finish puppetization of insight01.dev on behalf of stickster
    since he has more clue ;-)
  * stickster to add the branch/merge proposal we just discussed above
    to the wiki page Peter wrote
  * stickster Make sure next week's agenda includes a brief rundown on
    Phase 2 ideas, and invite the writers to the meeting to discuss.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (111)