[Insight] Meeting reminder 2011-05-31 UTC 2000

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue May 31 18:02:58 UTC 2011

Hi Paul and Insight team!

I will miss this meeting as well (but should be back for next week).  I can report on FWN in FWN.  I've been working on getting back issues into Insight this morning, and have carved out time this afternoon and tonight, if need be, to get us up to the current issue.  I apologize for not getting these onto the site in a more timely way; it was been unusually busy these past weeks.  Thanks for your understanding!

  - pascal