[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-05-31 UTC 2000

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:59:37 UTC 2011

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-31/insight.2011-05-31-20.00.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-31/insight.2011-05-31-20.00.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-31/insight.2011-05-31-20.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 20:00:37)
  * LINK: http://tinyurl.com/insight-agenda <-- Agenda  (stickster,
    20:00:47)
  * pcalarco sends regrets but hopes to be here next week  (stickster,
    20:01:05)
  * stickster hasn't had interview yet, due to unexpected family
    circumstances last week  (stickster, 20:02:41)

* Last meeting's action items  (stickster, 20:03:20)
  * 2, 4, 5 are all done. I haven't emailed hiemanshu again but I talked
    to him directly on IRC. (#1)  (stickster, 20:04:00)
  * 1 and 3 are done -- that's everything!  (stickster, 20:05:37)

* Puppetization status  (stickster, 20:05:43)
  * ACTION: averi check and set a backup profile on the insight01.dev
    host  (stickster, 20:09:52)
  * at :25 and :55 every hour, the stuff in our fedora-insight-features
    repo gets pulled down to the insight01.dev host  (stickster,
    20:11:27)
  * AGREED: Backups are daily from insight01.dev for now.  (stickster,
    20:21:13)

* Phase 2 ideas  (stickster, 20:25:51)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_project_plan#Phase_2
    <-- idea queue  (stickster, 20:25:56)
  * ACTION: stickster finish email to list on calendar ideas
    (stickster, 20:54:06)
  * ACTION: asrob do the same thing for podcast attachment idea
    (stickster, 20:54:22)
  * ACTION: averi do the same thing for podcast announcement idea
    (stickster, 20:54:27)
  * ACTION: stickster do the same thing for identi.ca feed idea
    (stickster, 20:54:36)
  * AGREED: We'll look at the rest of the list after we finish parsing
    through these  (stickster, 20:57:17)

Meeting ended at 20:58:34 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* averi check and set a backup profile on the insight01.dev host
* stickster finish email to list on calendar ideas
* asrob do the same thing for podcast attachment idea
* averi do the same thing for podcast announcement idea
* stickster do the same thing for identi.ca feed idea

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob do the same thing for podcast attachment idea
* averi
  * averi check and set a backup profile on the insight01.dev host
  * averi do the same thing for podcast announcement idea
* stickster
  * stickster finish email to list on calendar ideas
  * stickster do the same thing for identi.ca feed idea
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (107)