F16 Final Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, November 1, 2011 @ 19:00 UTC (3pm US Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 12:17:56 UTC 2011

Fedora 16 Final Release Readiness Meeting

When: 2011-11-03
Where: irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1
Time: 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

This Thursday, November 3, 2011, we will meet to make sure we are
coordinated and ready for the Final public release of Fedora 16 on
Tuesday, November 8, 2011. We will meet regardless of the outcome of
the Go/No-Go meeting today, November 1.

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative. Please let me know if you will *not* be able to attend,
and who your representative will be.

Also note that we will be in #fedora-meeting-1, as we will otherwise
conflict with folks in #fedora-meeting.

See you Thursday!

-Robyn

Ambassadors -- Pierros Papadeas
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Zach Oglesby, Eric Christensen, or John J. McDonough
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Jared Smith
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- Adam Williamson