[Insight] Can't make meeting today

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:41:50 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I won't make most of today's Insight meeting.  I would
love it if someone wanted to run the meeting in my absence if needed,
or if people want to defer to next week that's fine too.  I'm going to
spend part of the day working on the authfas module to make it more D7
friendly. You can find me online later, although I will probably not
be around from about 4:00-4:30pm ET.  Sorry for the late notice.