[Insight] Meeting reminder, today 4pm US-Eastern

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:31:32 UTC 2011

Sorry for the late notice. We will be having our normal meeting at 4pm
ET (2000 UTC) today in IRC Freenode #fedora-meeting as usual.

Last week's notes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-27/insight.2011-09-27-20.24.html

A couple notes on my action items:

* Both features and theme pulls are now operating on production.  This
  means puppetization is done for all the D6 boxes.
* I'm working on D7 modules as we speak, getting bugs in for package
  review.  I'll block the InsightReviews bug so these can be easily
  found in one place.
* I haven't had more time for authfas but will return to it later this
  week or over the weekend.