[Insight] Meeting recap 2011-09-06

Pascal Calarco pvcalarco at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 6 21:04:43 UTC 2011

Good idea, Paul -- thanks!

  - pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: logistics-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [mailto:logistics-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Paul W. Frields
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:04 PM
To: logistics at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: [Insight] Meeting recap 2011-09-06

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 09:00:37PM +0000, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Thanks to asrob, jsmith, nirik, pcalarco, stickster for their participation this week!
>
> Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-06/insight.2011-09-06-20.03.html
>
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-06/insight.2011-09-06-20.03.txt
>
> Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-06/insight.2011-09-06-20.03.log.html

I always like to send the notes for people who are offline email
readers:

Meeting summary
---------------
* Fedora Insight: rollcall  (pcalarco, 20:03:55)

* Review last week's action items  (pcalarco, 20:07:20)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-08-30/insight.2011-08-30-20.00.html
    (stickster, 20:07:32)
  * stickster has done a fairly successful D7 port of the authfas module
    (stickster, 20:08:25)
  * stickster still needs to set up feature pulls, only reason he hasn't
    is because he ran into a local issue on his system during his
    appointed time  (stickster, 20:10:05)
  * ACTION: stickster Finish setting up pull of fedora-insight-features
    on stg and prod hosts (30 min for stg, 4 hrs for prod)  (stickster,
    20:10:14)

* Drupal 7 exemplars  (pcalarco, 20:12:06)
  * ACTION: asrob will be filling an item for migrating, requesting an
    insight02.dev.fp.o host  (asrob, 20:18:54)
  * ACTION: pcalarco start documenting what critical path items we have
    for D7 migration on Insight wiki  (pcalarco, 20:46:07)
  * ACTION: stickster continue conversation with internal Red Hat guy
    who might want to help package stuff, will report more next week
    (stickster, 20:51:27)

* Puppetizing  (pcalarco, 20:53:19)
  * pcalarco tweaked the calendar use cases page a bit, adding in the
    zodbot automation we'd like to see in the longer time frame
    (pcalarco, 20:57:01)

Meeting ended at 20:57:27 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster Finish setting up pull of fedora-insight-features on stg and
  prod hosts (30 min for stg, 4 hrs for prod)
* asrob will be filling an item for migrating, requesting an
  insight02.dev.fp.o host
* pcalarco start documenting what critical path items we have for D7
  migration on Insight wiki
* stickster continue conversation with internal Red Hat guy who might
  want to help package stuff, will report more next week

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * asrob will be filling an item for migrating, requesting an
    insight02.dev.fp.o host
* pcalarco
  * pcalarco start documenting what critical path items we have for D7
    migration on Insight wiki
* stickster
  * stickster Finish setting up pull of fedora-insight-features on stg
    and prod hosts (30 min for stg, 4 hrs for prod)
  * stickster continue conversation with internal Red Hat guy who might
    want to help package stuff, will report more next week
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (81)