F16 Beta Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, Aug 11, 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 20:04:44 UTC 2011

Fedora 16 Beta Release Readiness Meeting.

date: 2011-09-22
place: irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting-1
time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern, 12 PM Pacific)

This Thursday, September 22, we will meet to make sure we are
coordinated and ready for the public release of Fedora 16 Alpha on
Tuesday, September 27, 2011.  Please note that this meeting will occur
on September 22 *even if the release is delayed at the Go/No-Go meeting
on August 21.*

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams, so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative in their place.

Also note that we will be in #fedora-meeting-1, as we will otherwise
conflict with folks in #fedora-meeting.

Ambassadors -- Pierros Papadeas
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Zach Oglesby or Eric Christensen or John J. McDonough
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Jared Smith
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- Adam Williamson