[Insight] Reminder - meeting today, 4pm US-ET in #fedora-meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:19:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:59:29AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> We'll meet as usual at 4pm US-Eastern (2000 UTC) in IRC Freenode
> #fedora-meeting.  Note that some locations may have a time change for
> daylight savings time.  The times listed above are correct, please
> adjust accordingly!
>
> The last meeting notes are here:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-20/insight.2011-09-20-20.05.html
>
> Please come with an update on your action items if possible.  Here's
> mine:
>
> * stickster finish setting up production pull of features/theme
>   DONE!  The production host is starting to pull every 4 hours.  This
>   means we can remove the separate theme RPM from Infrastructure repo
>   shortly, after we know the pull is working successfully.
>
> * stickster email sdodson to get him in touch with ke4qqq for
>   sponsorship
>   DONE!  Although I think sdodson may be working with limb (Jon
>   Ciesla) for this.
>
> * stickster figure out why insight.stg isn't pulling its puppet stuff
>   as expected
>   DONE!  Fixed, there was a bad line in the pull script which I've
>   fixed in puppet.
>
> * stickster continue to research lingering errors in authfas module,
>   although it does appear to authenticate properly now
>   CONTINUES, haven't been able to work on it in the past week.
>
> * stickster package all his personally owned D6 modules for D7
>   CONTINUES, will do some this week.

Argh, change of plans.  I can't attend today's meeting because of a
schedule snafu.  If someone can run it, I'll look for the notes
afterward.  If not, let's defer to next week.

Pascal, in that case I'll be happy to take next week and continue
alternating with you.  Tell me what you'd prefer to do.

--
Paul