GSoC 2012 has been announced

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:48:36 UTC 2012

Hi Buddhike:

I would like to include the "Fedora Based University Automation System
which will run on Cloud to any university in the world who needs a little
subscription fee to use the system through fedora.

Let me know if it can be doing through the GSOC.

Btw, The link is inactive:
http://groups.google.com/group/redhat-summer/web/gsoc-getting-started

Rashadul Islam
Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC