GSoC 2012 has been announced

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:20:11 UTC 2012

Here is a preview of the automation:
http://www.systechdigital.com/download/flyer/University.pdf

The automation is pretty easy to prepare, but my proposal is when Fedora
involve into developing it, then my proposal is to build it in such a way
that the client must use Fedora to use the system :)

Let me know if you all agree with me and discuss further. The demand of
such automation is huge in any school, college or university level.