Join with fedora-insight introduction

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 11 15:42:37 UTC 2012

Hello Mates,

Thanks for the info Peter and Paul.

Actually I was little busy with exams and will be free from next week.
However with in the period I had a look on the links sent, setup the
sandbox and clone the theme and looked around.
Being frank I am new to drupal so I am getting familiar with that these
days.

More than theming I am interested in Insight development so I read the wiki.

So I have read on Calendar[1] and Micro blogging[2] developments. I would
like to work on the micro bloging[2] feature.
I hope I can be more familiar with drupal with this feature development.
Therefore I ll keep in touch with this feature from the begging of the
outlining process.
First of all my focus is to getting familiar with the insight.

Till then if any support is needed I would like to provided my helping hand.
Please do contact me.

Thanks for your time and hoping to contribute towards
the insight development more.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_status_and_microblogging

--
Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*
*