[Insight] Yesterday meeting

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 27 16:25:45 UTC 2012

Ok, this is a really rough mockup of what I told you guys at Blacksburg.

Front end, easy and simple with links to change month/week/day view and
categorize by event/meeting/schedule or region. Days with activities are
highlight and those who has changes or something to take care of have a
small bubble (or any mark)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7145/6771084841_b51f1a1b59_o.png

Once someone check the date he want to access, right box (should be ajax)
will display what's scheduled for that particular day. I though that
separate them by activity could be a good idea, but also could be just a
timeline. (even if this might create problems since we have activities done
at the same time)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7171/6771084853_f3a1c238f9_o.png

Once a user identify which event/meeting/schedule want to know about (in
this case, meeting) click on the item and goes to a new page where the
information is display. I add a small *go to webchat* button, since we can
just add a link to freenode.webchat and forget about add a different
component

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7021/6771084865_760b38bc5e_o.png

What do you guys think? Easy enough?

--