Request for Mentor: GSoC Application '12

Rabi Shanker Guha guha.rabishankar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:29:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

As i had mentioned in my previous mail, I am an aspirant for GSoC '12
willing to contribute to the Insight project. As per the format of the GSoC
program I am required to have a mentor. I have talked to Buddhike and Paul
but they both are hard pressed for time. Therefore I request someone from
the community to help this project by agreeing to mentor me.

I'll be happy to mail the details(my past experience, ideas for Insight
website, etc) and discuss this further if you would like.

Regards,
Rabi Shanker Guha
(guha.rabishankar at gmail.com)