Reminder: Fedora 17 Final Release Readiness Meeting - Thursday, May 17, 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacfic)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed May 16 12:12:51 UTC 2012

Fedora 17 Final Release Readiness Meeting.

date: 2012-05-17
place: irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1
time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM Eastern, 12 PM Pacific)

This Thursday, May 17, we will meet to make sure we are coordinated and
ready for the GA of Fedora 17 on Tuesday, May 22, 2012.  Please note
that this meeting will occur on May 17 *even if the release is delayed
at the Go/No-Go meeting held earlier in the day on May 17.*

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams, so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative in their place. Representatives, please let me know if
you'll be unavailable for this meeting so we can make alternate
arrangements!

Ambassadors -- Christoph Wickert (may need an alternate here, due to travel)
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Ben Cotton
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader/Program Manager -- Robyn Bergeron
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Robyn Bergeron
Quality -- Adam Williamson
Release Engineering -- Dennis Gilmore
Translation -- Noriko Mizumoto
Websites -- Ricky Zhou (may need an alternate here?)

See you Thursday in #fedora-meeting-1!

-Robyn