Introduction Fedocal

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Nov 2 11:25:28 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 11:44 +0100, Robert Mayr wrote:
> Are the mail-reminders disabled?

The VM does not have email setup at the moment, so yes the reminders are
not working.

> Also when creating a new meeting, and not compiling "end time of meeting",
> it shouldn't reply with an error, but with an invitation to compile all the
> fields needed. But I think this would be included in a further stage of
> Fedocal.

I just fixed a bug that could occurred when someone was trying to add a
meeting with a end time earlier than the start time, that might be the
one you faced.

> Btw, if you like some feedback it's ok if I put it here? Or somewhere else?

Here or by private email, all is fine.

> Seems nice, good work, I wonder if we can connect it also (with a different
> layout) with the Fedora upcomming events, which actually are on the wiki.

Thanks for your kind words.

I have actually been working so that we could have an ambassador
calendar, something that would allow:
- Several meetings to occur at the same date and time in the same
calendar
- Meeting can have a 'region' attached so that they can later be
filtered/retrieved (via the api) using the region criteria.

The code is in.

Two things which are present but not linked anywhere are:
- the iCal feed, see /ical/<calendar_name>/
for example: https://209.132.184.106/fedocal/ical/pdq/

- the API to retrieve the meetings and eventually incorporate them
somewhere else:
https://209.132.184.106/fedocal/api/

Regards,
Pierre