Fedora 18 Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, Jan. 03, 19:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific)

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 13:30:39 UTC 2013

Hi!
After the holiday's break, let's continue with the effort to release our
beloved Spherical Cow!

Fedora 18 Release Readiness Meeting.

date: 2013-01-03
place: irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1
time: 19:00 UTC (2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific, 20:00 CET)

This Thursday, January 03, we will meet to make sure we are coordinated
and ready for the public release of Fedora 18 on Tuesday, January 08, 2013.
Please note that this meeting will occur on January 03 *even if the release
is delayed at the Go/No-Go meeting on the same day two hours earlier.*

This meeting works best when we have representatives from all of the
teams, so we'll be looking for the following people to attend or send a
representative in their place.

We will meet in #fedora-meeting-1 because of conflict in IRC meeting
channel schedules.

Ambassadors -- Jiri Eischmann
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Ben Cotton
FESCo -- Kevin Fenzi
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Robyn Bergeron
Infrastructure -- Kevin Fenzi
Marketing -- Ruth Suehle
Quality -- Adam Williamson