Call for tester/feedback on fedocal

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jan 12 19:11:30 UTC 2013

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:47:42 +0100
Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As announced before, over the last months, I have spent sometime
> working on a web-application that would allow us to manage calendar:
> fedocal.

...snip...

> I think I am now close to an alpha release so I would like to call for
> tester and feedback.
> Do you like it?
> Do you find it useful?
> What should be added?
> What simply doesn't work?

I do like it!

I think it's pretty nice looking and hopefully will be helpful to our
users/contributors.

Some possible ideas:

- A way to import from taskjuggler (possibly allowing a 'overwrite
  current calendar'). This would be useful for our program manager to
  keep a Fedora schedule updated in there.

- Would it be useful to have a high level ical feed? ie, 'all
  calendars'. So you could just subscribe to that and get any new
  calendar events that come along without having to know a new calendar
  was created.

I'll play around with it some more and see if I can think of anything
else.

Thanks for working on it!

kevin