LXDE 15 Battery monitoring for Toshiba netbook

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:27:44 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 16.06.2011, 00:15 +0200 schrieb pc.support:
> No it is not running after start up of the system.
> I hvae to run it by hand every time. This is a bit unconfortabel.
> Is there not a better way??

By default xfce4-power-manager is only started in Xfce. To run it in
LXDE, please do

cp /etc/xdg/autostart/xfce4-power-manager.desktop ~/.config/autostart/
leafpad ~/.config/autostart/xfce4-power-manager.desktop

Delete the line that starts with "OnlyShowIn" or add LXDE so it reads:

OnlyShowIn=XFCE;LXDE;

Regards,
Christoph