Wifi and DHCP

Steven Rosenberg stevenhrosenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:01:29 UTC 2015

I'm having my own issues with NetworkManager in Fedora 22 not bringing up
the wired interface after suspend/resume. The problem is recent, and I
think it's a recent bug introduced by Network Manager, though it could be
another package.

Both Fedora 21 and 22 are still receiving updates, so they suffer from
whatever bugs have been introduced since the F22 release, whereas F21 is no
longer maintained and has older packages that didn't introduce the bug(s).

I haven't looked at the bugs lately to see if anybody else is having the
same issues.