[fedora-my] Re: Fedora sticker etc..

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:09:06 UTC 2008

On 11/11/08, Mohd Syafarul Razi <msrazi at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Salam guys..
>
>  One of my fedora cd's requestor ask me about fedora sticker,if i have
>  it so he can also paste on their laptop/pc. Any ideas?

I had these before, but finished .. will need to be printed new ..
image available here :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_MarketingCollateral_fedora_kit_a4.png

>  And Izhar, can you please add 1 page or link in Fedora Malaysia
>  website as an unofficial Fedora Free Media Program for Malaysian ONLY.
>  The request list then will be view on FM website or directly send to
>  my e-mail. They also can check if i aready post to them. The official
>  form for CD/DVD just open to worldwide requestor from 1th-4th for
>  100-200 DC/DVD's.. mean kena tunggu & siapa cepat dia dapat...
>  menyusahkan.

I have given you manager priviledge at the site .. add a page
somewhere you see fit .. and publish it ..

>  I'm out of source to buy blank DVD, CD/DVD envelope.. stamp (50cent)..
>  Most of requestor want the installer DVD. CD masih banyak lagi for
>  LiveCD balance from FOSS.my. Need donation from individual or big
>  company (we can put their names/logo sponsor by: logo, logo on CD/DVD
>  sticker. Or sell stuffs (tshirt, sticker etc) for FM fund, etc.. put
>  their name on FM flyer/broucher bla bla bla.

We need to finish up the stock of Fedora9 CD labels before Fedora10
out .. My suggestions .. we burn those CDs .. and distribute them to
schools or people who want it ..

About budget for buying DVD stocks etc .. I need to wait for wariola's
report ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru