[fedora-my] [events] MDeC event - More info

Syamsul Anuar wariola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:46:08 UTC 2009

Salam All,

More info regarding MDeC Open Source week from Mr Rafe (MDeC). Pasted
from Ubuntu Malaysia mailinglist.

P/S: Rafe, I'm Anuar from Vastalux. We met during last month FOSS meetup
and have our nasi lemak together with the community at Bangsar. Suggest
you can subscribe to our mailinglist too :p (if u haven't done so).

Ok, Message as follows. Let the discussion begins.

-Syamsul Anuar / Wariola-

> Assalamualaikum Semua,
>
> First and foremost let me take this opportunity to extend my
> congratulation to mypenguin99 for their 10 years anniversary. Without
> the hard afford that each and every one of you has put in the younger
> generation will not know of the existence of "penguin developer".
Again
> Congratulation and I wish you all that there would be another good 50
> more years to come.
>
> If you permit me, I would like to take this golden opportunity to
> introduce myself, saya Rafe daripada Multimedia Media Development
> Corporation (MDeC) under the caretaker of Ministry of Science and
> Technology Malaysia. And I have been trusted to oversee the
development
> and growth of Open Source industry, business and community in
Malaysia.