[fedora-my] Re: [osdcmy] Re: CFP and invitation speakers update

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:16:31 UTC 2009

Salam All,

The Fedora Malaysia team just had our meeting at IOI Mall tonite (maybe
yesterday nite, its already 12:09am) and had decide on these matters:-

   1. We will at least fill one slot on OSDC,my track by presenting any
   Fedora related Development topic. Topics and title still TBA and will be
   announced soon. The speaker will be a local (Malaysia) speaker.
   2. We will send invites to top Fedora Project personnel and try to get at
   least 1 guy coming over either sponsored by Redhat or MSCOSCON. Will try Max
   Spevack (Redhat Community Manager) or Paul Frields (Fedora Project Leader)
   1st. Izhar will update regarding this matter as when he receives any update.
   3. We will opening our booth on behalf of Fedora Malaysia Community. The
   Focus of the booth will be on Infrastructure Management with Fedora (VM,
   Directory Services, Provisioning etc)

We also have some queries as well.

   1. Will OSDC / MDeC / MAMPU sponsors any marketing materials for Fedora
   community (banner, flyers etc) ?
   2. Also regarding CD / DVD giveaways, will MDeC or any party sponsors
   them? Any plan to mass stamping the CDs with other communities as well?

Thank You,

-wariola-

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Ritz Ramli <ritzramli at gmail.com> wrote:

> THANK YOU GUYS ....
>
> We have updates that  i will upload in a bit.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy?hl=ms

.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience
http://fedoraproject.org