[fedora-my] [Events] Fedora linux and php training at ums kal labuan, malaysia

Syamsul Anuar wariola at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:41:16 UTC 2009

Salam / greetings all,

Just to report that I was just back from labuan, malaysia after giving basic talk and training session at my ex-college, malaysia university of sabah, labuan international campus somewhere east malaysia near the island of brunei and borneo.

During the 2 days, the students  being taught the foss ecosystem, fedora linux benefit, installation and configuring the lamp stack. The 2nd day is all abt php and students were train basic and intermediate php programming on fedora linux.

I suggest the student some documentation and howto learn fedora and suggest them to create foss club at the university. Will upload the pics n update my personal page reg this matters. Hopefully we will increase malaysia and apac developer and user in the future by this small effort.

-wariola-
Malaysia

Errr.. On the train back home when writing this :p
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis