[fedora-my] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Abdul Aziz Mydin Salimuddin kernel013 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:42:59 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Abdul Aziz Mydin Salimuddin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Fedora,

- Abdul Aziz Mydin

Accept invitation from Abdul Aziz Mydin Salimuddin
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-c8hlbi-gd8180ob-s/pDpXvLgRuSe3T7Q2ntAqsv5sIW5S53vCpLF-mHe/blk/I104304575_4/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPhvdjsRd30Pd30NiiZShl1ojj9pjyYMe3kMdPoSe3ALrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Abdul Aziz Mydin Salimuddin
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-c8hlbi-gd8180ob-s/pDpXvLgRuSe3T7Q2ntAqsv5sIW5S53vCpLF-mHe/blk/I104304575_4/0QnPkTdjgMcPgMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-c8hlbi-gd8180ob-s/svp/inv-25/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation