[fedora-my] Meeting minutes for F13 Release Party KL

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:36:09 UTC 2010

Huhuhu .. sorry for not announcing this early in the ML .. it was like
a impromptu discussion in the chatroom  ..

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2010-05-05/fedora-my.2010-05-05-15.03.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2010-05-05/fedora-my.2010-05-05-15.03.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-my/2010-05-05/fedora-my.2010-05-05-15.03.log.html

Basically, we'll be having a release party at KL!!