[fedora-my] Tearing down fedora.foss.org.my

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:53:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:45 PM, cheeleong <klrkdekira at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no objection lol
> not that i have any say lol

you have a say, provided that you volunteer to do the work :)

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Adli Azaddin <adliazaddin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> zero knowledge on plone... T_T

I'm repurposing the site to be a simple few pages landing page only,
wont affect any of you guys i think .. its not like y'all are using it
anyway .. or is anybody using that site ?? :) ..

probably later i'll be adding more features eg: some tools to aid
organizing FADs (I already have a potential design which was used in
one of inigo's client for organizing schedules), and probably a
"magazine"/"blog" section , assuming there will be someone who want to
take up the work .. else i'll just add what i need ..

of course, feel free to propose any feature addition if you think you
want to contribute to it ..

>> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
>> <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Drupal? hehehe
>>>
>>> Go for plone4, we need more referral sites with many type of OSS
>>> applications that's can be use to build website.

I'm biased, so i go for Plone :P .. coz in the end i'm the one who
going to manage that site backend ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331